We offer comprehensive assistance to clients WITH obtaining apostilled documents and with the certification of documents originating from cyprus
What is an Apostille?
The Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) issues an official international government certificate known as an Apostille, which is affixed to papers as proof of their legality, according to the Hague Convention of 1961. Your documents have no legal validity in a foreign nation without an Apostille.
The Hague Convention eliminated the need for consular legalisation and streamlined the document authentication procedure for use in all 193 signatory nations. Cyprus adopted the streamlined legalisation procedure after joining the Hague Convention in 1978. Your documents do not need any additional legalisation to be used in other Member states once they have received an Apostille authentication in Cyprus.
So trust us with apostilling your documents and let us simplify things for you so that you don't have to deal with any bureaucratic hassles. We offer a very reasonably priced apostilling service and certification services with quick turnaround times (bulk orders qualify for discounts).
Kindly note that we can only apostille documents in Cyprus which have been issued in Cyprus.
The following documents may be legalised by apostille in Cyprus:
- Company incorporation certificates / articles and memorandum of association
- Extracts from the Cyprus trade register
- Land registry extracts
- Documents issued or certified by a notary public
- Documents issued by the courts of Cyprus (sentences, court orders and judgments)
- Translations by court interpreters
- Official documents issued by the Cyprus authorities
- Bank statements
- Agreements / Contracts
- Vehicle registration documents
- All types of officially issued and stamped documents and certificates
- Powers of attorney
- Wills, testaments, declarations
- Notary issued or certified documents and copies
- Civil status certificates (marriage, birth, divorce, adoption, death certificates, certificates of no impediment to marriage, single status certificates, etc.)
- Certificates of good conduct
- Police certificates (including criminal record certificates)
- Powers of attorney, certificates of inheritance and all documents issued or certified by a notary public
- Wills and donation documents
- Educational certificates from state and state-recognised institutions: School transcripts, university degree transcripts, overviews of subjects and grades
- High school diplomas
- University degree certificates
- Transcripts of records
- Other certificates from schools or universities
- Certificates of good standing
- Medical Opinions
- Notifications of illness
- Death certificates
- Other medical documents and certificates
Our prices for apostilling a document in Cyprus start from €100.00 plus VAT, where applicable, per document and the turnaround time is normally 2-3 days after the document is received by us.