We can undertake the whole process of registering your company in cyprus from start to finish.
Our dedicated team of Cyprus company incorporation specialists (providing fiduciary services, nominee services, corporate services, legal services, accounting services, banking services, etc.) can undertake the whole process of registering a Cyprus business company for you from start to finish.
We can provide you with a wide range of services for your Cyprus limited company, Cyprus trust company or investment fund in Cyprus, including the following:
- Cyprus company registration services
- Cyprus company maintenance, administration and management services
- Applications for a company bank account in Cyprus and assistance with obtaining Cyprus banking services. Alternatively, we can guide you through the process of opening an online bank account (arranging online banking) for your company registered in Cyprus
- Accounting and auditing services in Cyprus
- Arranging tax registration for a Cyprus company, Cyprus VAT registration and also VIES registration in Cyprus
- Legal services in Cyprus (including drafting company agreements, corporate contracts, appearing on your behalf in any litigation, assistance with the acquisition of investments, such as purchasing property in Cyprus, etc.)
- Obtaining an EORI number in Cyprus for your company
- UBO registration of a Cyprus company with the Cyprus Companies Registrar
In order to assist you with making an informed decision about registering a business in Cyprus and to make you feel confident about the corporate services in Cyprus that we offer, read more about the prerequisites, company structure, types of Cyprus company available, registration documents to be provided and the Cyprus company incorporation costs involved when you want to set up a Cyprus company.
Specific documentation and information needed to complete the formation of a Cyprus company process.
Information about the essential participants involved in registering a company in Cyprus, such as shareholders, directors and the company secretary, as well as the registered office address.
An overview of the many types of Cyprus companies that can be registered in Cyprus, together with information on the benefits and drawbacks of each.
A list of the documents that will be provided to clients upon the successful registration of a Cyprus company, including a certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and registered office information.
With regard to incorporating a company in Cyprus, our firm has a clear, transparent pricing structure for the Cyprus company formation process, including fees as well as any additional services that may incur additional expenses.