We provide a comprehensive range of trustee services, including the establishment, ongoing trusteeship and administration of trusts in Cyprus.
Trusts can be very advantageously used for tax planning in many cases.
Trusts are commonly used for the following:
- for tax planning purposes;
- for asset protection purposes;
- for confidentiality;
- for the protection of minors' rights.
The following requirements must be fulfilled in order for a Cyprus International Trust to be set up:
- The settlor must not be a resident of Cyprus
- Similarly, none of the beneficiaries may be a resident of Cyprus (except in the case of charitable institutions)
- The trust property must not include any immovable property in Cyprus
- At least one of the trustees should be a resident of Cyprus
Our trust experts will be happy to discuss with you your particular circumstances and requirements and to provide you with more specific information on how an international trust in Cyprus could be of benefit to you, protecting your business and assets worldwide.
Our prices for a Cyprus International Trust start from €1500.00 plus VAT, where applicable.
Contact us now to discuss how you could take advantage of the many benefits that a Cyprus trust company has to offer.